blob: d2ef4cd34bf625964838b09e6f8cf21c28c97f98 (plain
* need a test to check that small files aren't tracked
* things like object ids don't have proper typedefs
* if a file changes while it's being streamed to the server, bad things will happen (exception in bbackupd, or corrupt file on server)
* if bbackupd gets an error then a signal, it may not wait it's full 100 seconds before retrying. And then won't stop the cycle...
* bbackupquery restore, if not root, then won't do file ownership properly, but won't alert the user to this fact
* empty (real) directories in the store aren't deleted when they're empty (and will never be used again) -- uses up disc space unnecessarily