|author||Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-05-11 19:50:36 -0400|
|committer||David Sterba <email@example.com>||2016-06-01 14:56:56 +0200|
btrfs-progs: typo review of strings and comments
Signed-off-by: Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David Sterba <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'backref.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -1578,8 +1578,8 @@ static int inode_to_path(u64 inum, u32 name_len, unsigned long name_off,
* is has been created large enough. each path is zero-terminated and accessed
* from ipath->fspath->val[i].
* when it returns, there are ipath->fspath->elem_cnt number of paths available
- * in ipath->fspath->val. when the allocated space wasn't sufficient, the
- * number of missed paths in recored in ipath->fspath->elem_missed, otherwise,
+ * in ipath->fspath->val. When the allocated space wasn't sufficient, the
+ * number of missed paths is recorded in ipath->fspath->elem_missed, otherwise,
* it's zero. ipath->fspath->bytes_missing holds the number of bytes that would
* have been needed to return all paths.