|author||Dimitri John Ledkov <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-07-26 13:30:05 +0100|
|committer||Dimitri John Ledkov <email@example.com>||2016-07-26 13:30:05 +0100|
New upstream release
Diffstat (limited to 'inode.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
* Unlike inode.c in kernel, which can use most of the kernel infrastructure
* like inode/dentry things, in user-land, we can only use inode number to
* do directly operation on extent buffer, which may cause extra searching,
- * but should not be a huge problem since progs is less performence sensitive.
+ * but should not be a huge problem since progs is less performance sensitive.
@@ -262,7 +262,7 @@ int btrfs_add_orphan_item(struct btrfs_trans_handle *trans,
* dir_item if any of them exists.
* If an inode's nlink is reduced to 0 and 'add_orphan' is true, it will be
- * added to orphan inode and wairing to be deleted by next kernel mount.
+ * added to orphan inode and waiting to be deleted by next kernel mount.
int btrfs_unlink(struct btrfs_trans_handle *trans, struct btrfs_root *root,
u64 ino, u64 parent_ino, u64 index, const char *name,