|author||Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-05-11 19:50:36 -0400|
|committer||David Sterba <email@example.com>||2016-06-01 14:56:56 +0200|
btrfs-progs: typo review of strings and comments
Signed-off-by: Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David Sterba <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'inode.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
* Unlike inode.c in kernel, which can use most of the kernel infrastructure
* like inode/dentry things, in user-land, we can only use inode number to
* do directly operation on extent buffer, which may cause extra searching,
- * but should not be a huge problem since progs is less performence sensitive.
+ * but should not be a huge problem since progs is less performance sensitive.
@@ -262,7 +262,7 @@ int btrfs_add_orphan_item(struct btrfs_trans_handle *trans,
* dir_item if any of them exists.
* If an inode's nlink is reduced to 0 and 'add_orphan' is true, it will be
- * added to orphan inode and wairing to be deleted by next kernel mount.
+ * added to orphan inode and waiting to be deleted by next kernel mount.
int btrfs_unlink(struct btrfs_trans_handle *trans, struct btrfs_root *root,
u64 ino, u64 parent_ino, u64 index, const char *name,