|author||Holger Hoffstätte <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-09-02 11:57:20 +0000|
|committer||David Sterba <email@example.com>||2014-09-02 17:05:32 +0200|
Btrfs-progs: fix typos
Fix (at least one user-visible) typos: it's its, not it's. Signed-off-by: Holger Hoffstätte <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David Sterba <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'qgroup-verify.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/qgroup-verify.c b/qgroup-verify.c
index a5bd4f82..430f0990 100644
@@ -63,9 +63,9 @@ struct rb_root by_bytenr = RB_ROOT;
* finding roots to account against.
* An implied ref is when a tree block has refs on it that may not
- * exist in any of it's child nodes. Even though the refs might not
+ * exist in any of its child nodes. Even though the refs might not
* exist further down the tree, the fact that our interior node has a
- * ref means we need to account anything below it to all it's roots.
+ * ref means we need to account anything below it to all its roots.
struct ulist *tree_blocks = NULL; /* unode->val = bytenr, ->aux
* = tree_block pointer */