Diffstat (limited to 'disk-io.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -1440,7 +1440,7 @@ error_out:
* @sb_bytenr: offset of the particular superblock copy we want
* @sbflags: flags controlling how the superblock is read
- * This function is used by various btrfs comands to obtain a valid superblock.
+ * This function is used by various btrfs commands to obtain a valid superblock.
* It's mode of operation is controlled by the @sb_bytenr and @sbdflags
* parameters. If SBREAD_RECOVER flag is set and @sb_bytenr is