* Copyright (C) 2007 Oracle. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License v2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 021110-1307, USA.
int set_radix_bit(struct radix_tree_root *radix, unsigned long bit);
int test_radix_bit(struct radix_tree_root *radix, unsigned long bit);
int clear_radix_bit(struct radix_tree_root *radix, unsigned long bit);
int find_first_radix_bit(struct radix_tree_root *radix, unsigned long *retbits,
unsigned long start, int nr);
static inline void init_bit_radix(struct radix_tree_root *radix)