|author||joey <joey>||2001-02-09 10:26:53 +0000|
|committer||joey <joey>||2001-02-09 10:26:53 +0000|
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index f37d52e..abb4c8b 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
debhelper (3.0.0) unstable; urgency=low
- * The "Does the version number frighten you?" release.
* Added dh_installman, a new program that replaces dh_installmanpages.
It is not DWIM. You tell it what to install and it figures out where
based on .TH section field and filename extention. I reccommend everyone
@@ -24,15 +23,17 @@ debhelper (3.0.0) unstable; urgency=low
a man page being in /usr/share/man is going to break many programs.
Closes: #81853 (I hope the bug submitter doesn't care that
dh_installmanpages still puts stuff in the X11R6/man directory.)
+ * Updated to current perl coding standards (use strict, lower-case
+ variable names, pod man pages).
* Since with the fixing of the man page installer issue, my checklist for
debhelper v3 is complete, I pronounce debhelper v3 done! Revved the
version number appropriatly (a large jump; v3 changes less than I had
* Tonnes of changes here and there to mark v3 as done. I don't have a
v4 planned at this time. All the big changes are done.
- * Updated to current perl coding standards (use strict, lower-case
- variable names). No perl-5.6isms though.
*** move man pages into programs as pod docs ***
+*** build all my packages using new version, and ditching dh_installmanpages
+ mainly as a regression test..
*** fix aj's bug, sigh ***
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:29:58 -0800