|author||Joey Hess <email@example.com>||2010-05-23 18:54:53 -0400|
|committer||Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-05-23 18:54:53 -0400|
Add deprecation warning for dh_clean -k.
Diffstat (limited to 'doc/TODO')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -23,10 +23,6 @@ Deprecated:
* DH_COMPAT 1, 2, 3, 4. Can be removed once all packages are seen to be using
a newer version. I won't hold my breath. Now with evil warning messages
-* Also, grep the entire archive for all dh_* command lines,
- and check to see what other switches are not being used, and maybe remove
- some of them. I'd also like to deprecate/remove debian/compress files, -X is
- a better idea.
* dh_suidregister. Once nothing in the archive uses it.
* dh_testversion. Remove as soon as nothing uses it.
@@ -35,10 +31,15 @@ Deprecated:
* dh_installinit --init-script (make it warn)
-* dh_clean -k (make it warn (need to make alien not use it 1st!))
+* dh_clean -k
* dh_desktop, dh_scrollkeeper. Remove eventually..
* -s flag, not formally deprecated yet; remove eventually
* -u flag; add a warning on use and remove eventually
* delsubstvar() and the last parameter to addsubstvar that makes it remove
a string are not used in debhelper itself, but have been left in the
library in case other things use them. Deprecate and remove.
+Also, grep the entire archive for all dh_* command lines,
+and check to see what other switches are not being used, and maybe remove
+some of them. I'd also like to deprecate/remove debian/compress files, -X is
+a better idea.