|author||joey <joey>||2000-10-23 22:36:18 +0000|
|committer||joey <joey>||2000-10-23 22:36:18 +0000|
r378: * dh_movefiles: fixed a regexp quoting problem with --sourcedir.
Closes: #75434 * Whoops, I think I overwrote bod's NMU with 2.2.15. Let's merge those in: . debhelper (2.1.14-0.1) unstable; urgency=low . * Non-maintainer upload (thanks Joey). * dh_installchangelogs, dh_installdocs: allow dangling symlinks for $TMP/usr/share/doc/$PACKAGE (useful for multi-binary packages). Closes: #53381 . -- Brendan O'Dea <email@example.com> Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:11:59 +1100 . I also added some documentation to debhelper.1 about this, and removed the TODO entry about it.
Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 6 deletions
@@ -48,12 +48,6 @@ Wishlist items:
postinst.in before debhelper gets it's hands on it... (#25235)
* objdump -p can get the soname of a library, try using that in dh_shlibs
instead of parsing filenames.
-* to suport foo-doc -> foo symlinks in /usr/share/doc, make
- dh_installdocs/changelogs check to see if the doc dir is a symlink to a
- directory. If so, dh_installdocs does not install copyright, and
- dh_installchangelogs does nothing, but everything else dh_installdocs would
- do is still done. This means that you need to use dh_link and dh_installdirs
- to set up the link and directory.