|author||Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-01-15 14:22:28 -0400|
|committer||Joey Hess <email@example.com>||2012-01-15 14:24:21 -0400|
* Finalized v9 mode, which is the new recommended default. (But continuing to use v8 is also fine.) * It is now deprecated for a package to not specify a compatability level in debian/compat. Debhelper now warns if this is not done, and packages without a debian/compat will eventually FTBFS.
Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -1,10 +1,12 @@
* escaping in config files (for whitespace)?
* dh_installinit --restart-after-upgrade as default?
+* make a missing debian/compat an error. (started printing warning messages
+ in 20120115)
* DH_COMPAT 1, 2, 3, 4. Can be removed once all packages are seen to be using
a newer version. I won't hold my breath. (2 and 3 are getting close though.)
* dh_suidregister. Once nothing in the archive uses it.