|author||Joey Hess <email@example.com>||2010-04-08 15:38:35 -0400|
|committer||Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-04-08 15:38:35 -0400|
Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -1,18 +1,19 @@
This is the TODO for debhelper. As more and more people use debhelper, this
list grows - I welcome patches to fix items on it!
* escaping in config files (for whitespace)?
-* make dh_install use hard links for efficiency
+* make dh_install use hard links for efficiency (maybe?)
* dh_installinit --restart-after-upgrade as default?
* #487006: dh_installman with 3-letter codes
* apply patch in #557603 (breaks compatibility slightly; see #560120)
* clean up dh's handling of options passed onto commands it calls,
- either by requiring they come after -- , or by one of the other
- changes discussed in #570039
+ by implementing one of the changes discussed in #570039
+ (either change #3, change #4, or change #5; change #0 was done, but
+ was an incomplete workaround)
+* better package arch filtering for -N , -p (#576990)
+* Convert warning about unknown command-line options back to an error.
@@ -32,9 +33,6 @@ Deprecated:
* dh_installinit --init-script (make it warn)
* dh_clean -k (make it warn (need to make alien not use it 1st!))
-* Convert warning about unknown command-line options back to an error.
- Need to wait a while (from Oct 2008) to ensure that most rules files
- that pass unknown options to commands are fixed.
* dh_desktop, dh_scrollkeeper. Remove eventually..
* -s flag, not formally deprecated yet; remove eventually
* -u flag; add a warning on use and remove eventually