summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/examples
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorjoey <joey>1999-10-24 23:19:28 +0000
committerjoey <joey>1999-10-24 23:19:28 +0000
commit85ad35770e541b848bf2954424879318da797b84 (patch)
treee1d2f48403055868092bd2abf0f4bc20d8a3e0f3 /examples
parentc134395d8d42e8c3dcf16875b84edb1ed28025a4 (diff)
r294: * Fixed problem with dh_installemacsen options not working, patch from
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@icp.inpg.fr>, Closes: #47738 * Added new dh_installxfonts script by Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@dor17988.kaist.ac.kr>. Closes: #46684 I made some changes, though: - I rewrote lots of this script to be more my style of perl. - I removed all the verbisity from the postinst script fragment, since that is a clear violation of policy. - I made the postinst fail if the mkfontdir, etc commands fail, because this really makes more sense. Consider idempotency. - I moved the test to see if the font dir is really a directory into the dh_ script and out of the snippet. If the maintainer plays tricks on us, mkfontdir will blow up satisfactorally anyway. - So, the snippet is 9 lines long now, down from 20-some. - I realize this isn't following the reccommendations made in Brandon's font policy. I'll fight it out with him. :-) - In postrm fragment, used rmdir -p to remove as many parent directories as I can. - s:/usr/lib/X11/:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/:g
Diffstat (limited to 'examples')
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions