Rafael Laboissiere <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Closes: #47738
* Added new dh_installxfonts script by Changwoo Ryu
<email@example.com>. Closes: #46684
I made some changes, though:
- I rewrote lots of this script to be more my style of perl.
- I removed all the verbisity from the postinst script fragment, since
that is a clear violation of policy.
- I made the postinst fail if the mkfontdir, etc commands fail, because
this really makes more sense. Consider idempotency.
- I moved the test to see if the font dir is really a directory into the
dh_ script and out of the snippet. If the maintainer plays tricks on
us, mkfontdir will blow up satisfactorally anyway.
- So, the snippet is 9 lines long now, down from 20-some.
- I realize this isn't following the reccommendations made in Brandon's
font policy. I'll fight it out with him. :-)
- In postrm fragment, used rmdir -p to remove as many parent directories
as I can.