blob: 822295fc20fedea84f50ae186750ad70c240caea (plain
* escaping in config files (for whitespace)?
* dh_installinit --restart-after-upgrade as default?
* make a missing debian/compat an error. (started printing warning messages
* DH_COMPAT 1, 2, 3, 4. Can be removed once all packages are seen to be using
a newer version. I won't hold my breath. (2 and 3 are getting close though.)
* dh_suidregister. Once nothing in the archive uses it.
* dh_movefiles. I won't hold my breath. Have not added deprecation
docs or message yet.
* dh_installinit --init-script (make it warn)
* dh_clean -k
* dh_desktop, dh_scrollkeeper. Remove eventually..
* -s flag, not formally deprecated yet; remove eventually
* -u flag; add a warning on use and remove eventually
* delsubstvar() and the last parameter to addsubstvar that makes it remove
a string are not used in debhelper itself, but have been left in the
library in case other things use them. Deprecate and remove.
* dh --before , --after , --until , --remaining
* debian/compress files
* deprecate dh_gconf for dh_installgsettings (stuff should be migrating
away from gconf, and then I can just remove it -- have not added warning
or depreaction docs yet)
Also, grep the entire archive for all dh_* command lines,
and check to see what other switches are not being used, and maybe remove
some of them.