|author||Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-08-22 13:20:28 +0100|
|committer||Ian Jackson <email@example.com>||2015-08-22 13:24:46 +0100|
Diffstat (limited to 'debian/changelog')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 564ccc3..71a5d0b 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,6 @@
-dgit (1.4~~) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
+dgit (1.4~~) UNRELEASED; urgency=high
* Unbreak --dry-run (`exiting subroutine via next', broken in
ac221d67, bug released in 0.22).
* When running git-add in commit-quilty-patch, properly escape
@@ -8,22 +9,28 @@ dgit (1.4~~) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
so as to avoid being broken by any .gitignore, etc.
* When quilt linearisation fails, print the right information in
the error message. (This has been broken forever.)
- * In dgit(7), discuss binaries and documentation present in upstream but
- removed by rules clean.
- * Detect and reject git trees containing debian/source/local-options
- or debian/source/local-patch-header.
- * In --dry-run mode, _do_ actually run dpkg-source --commit so that we
- actually do construct the quilt fixup commit; instead, honour
- --dry-run by avoiding pulling it back to your HEAD.
* Cope properly with `3.0 (quilt)' with single-debian-patch.
Closes:#796016. (Still does not work with wheezy's dpkg-source, so
no test case yet.)
* With dgit sbuild, pass our -d before the user's arguments, so that
the user can override it. Closes:#796019.
- * Test suite: run quilt-fixup with -wgf in distropatches-reject,
- so that we don't need build-depends.
+ New checks and improved behaviours:
+ * Detect and reject git trees containing debian/source/local-options
+ or debian/source/local-patch-header.
+ * In --dry-run mode, _do_ actually run dpkg-source --commit so that we
+ actually do construct the quilt fixup commit; instead, honour
+ --dry-run by avoiding pulling it back to your HEAD.
* quilt-fixup checks that the git tree is clean, as for build-prep.
+ * In dgit(7), discuss binaries and documentation present in upstream but
+ removed by rules clean.
+ Test suite:
+ * Run quilt-fixup with -wgf in distropatches-reject,
+ so that we don't need build-depends.
dgit (1.3) unstable; urgency=high