1 files changed, 24 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 8873a89..267448a 100644
@@ -1,22 +1,34 @@
dgit (6.0~) unstable; urgency=medium
+ New features [Sean Whitton]:
+ * Introduce dgit.default.build-products-dir git configuration key.
+ * Die earlier, and with a more helpful message, if the user tries to
+ include dirty changes when building a source package in split brain
+ dgit behavioural changes:
+ * dgit: Always build the source package ourselves, rather than
+ sometimes leaving that to the builder command. dgit will now
+ usually generate *_multi.changes rather than *_$arch.changes.
+ * dgit: Build source packages in a private directory, except when
+ the user passes --include-dirty [Sean Whitton].
+ - dgit push-source no longer cleans the tree [Sean Whitton].
+ * dgit: Rename --ignore-dirty to --include-dirty (leaving the old
+ name supported as a deprecated alias).
+ Test suite improvements:
* test suite: unset VISUAL, which interferes. Closes:#904308.
+ * Honour DGIT_SCHROOT_CHROOT to set the schroot to use for the sbuild
+ Other improvements:
* apt-get method: when apt does not update release files,
unconditionally print hint about noatime. Closes:#851873.
* messages: Be a lot more friendly about NEW in particular,
and also add a couple of `please's. Closes:#904448.
- * dgit: Introduce dgit.default.build-products-dir git
- configuration key. Closes:#857316. [ Sean Whitton. ]
- Still does not always work, due to #863582.
- * dgit: Minor internal improvements.
- * dgit: Rename --ignore-dirty to --include-dirty (leaving the old
- name supported as a deprecated alias).
- * dgit: Always build the source package ourselves, rather than
- sometimes leaving that to the builder command. dgit will now
- usually generate *_multi.changes rather than *_$arch.changes.
- * test suite: Honour DGIT_SCHROOT_CHROOT to set the schroot to
- use for the sbuild tests.
- * dgit push-source no longer cleans the tree.
+ * Make --build-products-dir (and the new config key) actually work.
+ Closes:#863582. [ Ian and Sean. ]