blob: 1c3228f0fcf2d9cd91f1402554a87f8d44d88d56 (plain
?RCS: $Id: Magic_h.U 167 2013-05-08 17:58:00Z rmanfredi $
?RCS: Copyright (c) 1991-1997, 2004-2006, Raphael Manfredi
?RCS: You may redistribute only under the terms of the Artistic License,
?RCS: as specified in the README file that comes with the distribution.
?RCS: You may reuse parts of this distribution only within the terms of
?RCS: that same Artistic License; a copy of which may be found at the root
?RCS: of the source tree for dist 4.0.
?RCS: $Log: Magic_h.U,v $
?RCS: Revision 18.104.22.168 1993/11/10 17:32:58 ram
?RCS: patch14: forgot to mention Id in the dependencies
?RCS: Revision 22.214.171.124 1993/10/16 13:46:59 ram
?RCS: patch12: created for ?M: lines support (magic symbols)
?X: This file ends up producing the confmagic.h include, which is used to
?X: automagically remap some C symbols via cpp redefinitions.
?X: The file ./Magic_h below contains all the ?M: lines extracted out of all
?X: the units. Metaconfig itself adds the final #endif statement.
?X: Note that this code isn't included into Configure, but must be shipped with.
?MAKE:Magic_h: Id Config_h
?MAKE: -pick cm_h_weed $@ %<
?MAKE: -pick cm_h_weed $@ ./Magic_h
* This file was produced by running metaconfig and is intended to be included
* after config.h and after all the other needed includes have been dealt with.
* This file may be empty, and should not be edited. Rerun metaconfig instead.
* If you wish to get rid of this magic, remove this file and rerun metaconfig
* without the -M option.
* $Id: Magic_h.U 167 2013-05-08 17:58:00Z rmanfredi $