|author||Lennart Poettering <email@example.com>||2010-07-13 18:57:58 +0200|
|committer||Lennart Poettering <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-07-13 18:57:58 +0200|
main: replace --running-as= by --session and --system do mimic related tools and D-Bus
Diffstat (limited to 'DISTRO_PORTING')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/DISTRO_PORTING b/DISTRO_PORTING
index fedbc0e3e..2b08bf811 100644
@@ -10,7 +10,8 @@ HOWTO:
you need to add/change things.
1) Patch src/hostname-setup.c so that systemd knows where to
- read your host name from.
+ read your host name from. You might also want to update
+ status_welcome() in util.c.
2) Check the unit files in units/ if they match your
distribution. Most likely you will have to make additions to
@@ -23,11 +24,11 @@ HOWTO:
and you should be able to find the places where you need to
- 4) Try it out. Play around with 'systemd --test
- --running-as=init' for a test run of systemd without
- booting. This will read the unit files and print the initial
- transaction it would execute during boot-up. This will also
- inform you about ordering loops and suchlike.
+ 4) Try it out. Play around with 'systemd --test --system' for
+ a test run of systemd without booting. This will read the unit
+ files and print the initial transaction it would execute
+ during boot-up. This will also inform you about ordering loops
+ and suchlike.
We are interested in merging your changes upstream, if they