We have plenty of code in our codebase that outputs tables to the
console, and all is homegrown and awful. Let's replace it with a generic
implementation that can do automatically what the old implementations
1. Ellipsation (for fields overly long) and alignment (for
fields overly short)
2. Sorting of rows
3. automatically copies formatting from the same cell in the row above
4. Heavy use of varargs to make putting together tables easy
5. can expand and compress tables, with weights
6. Has a minimal understanding of unicode wide characters in order to
match unicode strings to character cell terminals.
7. Columns can be reordered and individually turned off.
8. pretty printing for various data types