|author||Explorer09 <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-06-04 12:42:48 +0800|
|committer||Will Estes <email@example.com>||2017-06-04 16:20:04 -0400|
doc: formatting fixes in README
Diffstat (limited to 'README.md')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -33,7 +33,7 @@ interest:
* COPYING - flex's copyright and license.
* doc/ - user documentation.
* examples/ - containing examples of some possible flex scanners and a
- few other things. See the file examples/README for more
+ few other things. See the file examples/README for more
* tests/ - regression tests. See TESTS/README for details.
* po/ - internationalization support files.
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ repository:
* compiler suite - flex is built with gcc
* bash, or a good Bourne-style shell
-* m4 - m4 -p needs to work; GNU m4 and a few others are suitable
+* m4 - `m4 -P` needs to work; GNU m4 and a few others are suitable
* GNU bison; to generate parse.c from parse.y
* autoconf; for handling the build system
* automake; for Makefile generation
@@ -74,12 +74,14 @@ in the top level of the flex source tree.
This script calls the various tools needed to get flex ready for the
GNU-style configure script to be able to work.
-From this point on, building flex follows the usual routine:
+From this point on, building flex follows the usual routine:
configure && make && make install
This file is part of flex.
This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by