* internationalization: added support for various languages. Fix make
install target to not fail when the flex++ program is already
installed. various portability fixes that quiet compiler warnings on
64-bit hosts. numerous bug fixes.
* Moved to a new dh based build system. Also moved to a 3.0 source
format, using debcherry.
* Bug fix: "cross build support", thanks to Eleanor Chen. We have moved
to a standard dh based build, so we should not have this issue any more.
* Bug fix: "examples not included into binary packages", thanks to Carl
Fürstenberg. Examples are in this version. (Closes: #560387).
* Bug fix: "new upstream release 2.5.37", thanks to Peter Eisentraut
* Bug fix: "flex, new release available for download", thanks to
Gianfranco Costamagna (Closes: #736345).
* Bug fix: "please mark flex as Multi-Arch: allowed", thanks to Steve
Langasek. Redid the patch to work with dh. (Closes: #611230).
* Updating to a new build system means that the changes made to the
build system in the NMU are not needed, dh does the right thing.
* The new upstream release added the prototypes in re-entrant mode, so
we are no longer carrying those patches.
Signed-off-by: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>