|author||Thorsten Kukuk <email@example.com>||2005-09-01 13:59:20 +0000|
|committer||Thorsten Kukuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2005-09-01 13:59:20 +0000|
Relevant BUGIDs: none
Purpose of commit: new feature Commit summary: --------------- Add PAM extensions pam_*prompt, pam_*error and pam_*info for usage by modules to libpam, add new pam_ext.h header file with prototypes.
Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGELOG')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -9,7 +9,6 @@ TODO:
library for helping to develop modules that contains it and other
stuff. Also add sha-1 and ripemd-160 digest algorithms.
- once above is done. remove hacks from the secret@here module etc..
- - remove prototype for gethostname in pam_access.c (Derrick)
- document PAM_INCOMPLETE changes
- verify that the PAM_INCOMPLETE interface is sensible. Can we
catch errors? should we permit item changing etc., between
@@ -20,7 +19,6 @@ TODO:
- do we still need to remove openlog/closelog from modules..?
- auth and acct support in pam_cracklib, "yes, I know the password
you just typed was valid, I just don't think it was very strong..."
- - add in the pam_cap and pam_netid modules
Note, as of release 0.73, all checkins should be accompanied with a
@@ -82,6 +80,8 @@ BerliOS Bugs are marked with (BerliOS #XXXX).
* pam_limits: Apply ALT Linux/Owl patch
* pam_motd: Apply ALT Linux/Owl patch
* libpam: Cache pam_get_user() failures
+* libpam: Add pam_prompt,pam_vprompt,pam_error,pam_verror,pam_info
+ and pam_vinfo functions for use by modules as extension (kukuk).
0.80: Wed Jul 13 13:23:20 CEST 2005
* pam_tally: test for NULL data before dereferencing them (t8m)