|author||Dmitry V. Levin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-10-26 23:56:54 +0000|
|committer||Dmitry V. Levin <email@example.com>||2011-10-26 23:56:54 +0000|
Fix whitespace issues
Cleanup trailing whitespaces, indentation that uses spaces before tabs, and blank lines at EOF. Make the project free of warnings reported by git diff --check 4b825dc642cb6eb9a060e54bf8d69288fbee4904 HEAD
Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGELOG')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 11 deletions
@@ -129,17 +129,17 @@ bug report - outstanding bugs are listed here:
* libpam: Fix debug code (kukuk)
* pam_limits: Fix order of LIMITS_DEF_* priorities (kukuk)
* pam_xauth: preserve DISPLAY variable (Novell #66885 - kukuk)
-* libpam: Add prelude ids (http://www.prelude-ids.org) support,
+* libpam: Add prelude ids (http://www.prelude-ids.org) support,
as experimental. (toady)
-* configure: Add the directory where new versions of cracklib is
- installed (from Jim Gifford - toady)
+* configure: Add the directory where new versions of cracklib is
+ installed (from Jim Gifford - toady)
* libpamc: Use standard u_intX_t types instead of __uX (kukuk)
0.78: Do Nov 18 14:48:36 CET 2004
* pam_unix: change the order of trying password changes - local first,
NIS second (t8m)
-* pam_wheel: add option only_root to make it affect authentication
+* pam_wheel: add option only_root to make it affect authentication
to root account only
* pam_unix: test return values on renaming files and report error to
syslog and to user
@@ -175,7 +175,7 @@ bug report - outstanding bugs are listed here:
The whole idea is to create few "systemwide" pam configs and include
parts of them in application pam configs.
(patch by "Dmitry V. Levin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>) (Bug 812567 - baggins).
-* doc/modules/pam_mkhomedir.sgml: Remove wrong debug options
+* doc/modules/pam_mkhomedir.sgml: Remove wrong debug options
(Bug 591605 - kukuk)
* pam_unix: Call password checking helper whenever the password field
contains only one character (Bug 1027903 - kukuk)
@@ -1050,7 +1050,7 @@ libpam. Prior versions were buggy - see bugfix for Bug 129775.
(otherwise /etc/pam.conf is treated as before)
- given /etc/pam.d/
. config files are named (in lower case) by service-name
- . config files have same syntax as /etc/pam.conf except
+ . config files have same syntax as /etc/pam.conf except
that the "service-name" field is not present. (there
are thus three manditory fields (and arguments are
@@ -1207,7 +1207,7 @@ Sat Nov 30 19:30:20 PST 1996, Andrew Morgan <email@example.com>
also some coverage of libpam_misc in the App. Developers' guide.
* Cristian's patches to pam_limits and pam_pwdb. Fixing bugs. (MORE added)
* adopted Cristian's _pam_macros.h file to help with common macros and
debugging stuff, gone through tree tidying up debugging lines to use
this [not complete].
@@ -1287,7 +1287,7 @@ A brief summary of what has changed:
* removed <bf/ .. / from documentation titles. This was not giving
politically correct html..
----- My vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv was a long time ago ;*] -----
Wed Sep 4 23:57:19 PDT 1996 (Andrew Morgan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
@@ -1345,7 +1345,7 @@ PASSWD - Elliot's account management included, and enhanced by Cristian Gafton.
*** If anyone has any trouble, please *say*. Your problem will be
fixed in the next release. Also please feel free to scour the
- code for race conditions etc...
+ code for race conditions etc...
[* The above change requires that you purge your /usr/lib/security
directory of the old pam_unix_XXX.so modules: they will NOT be deleted
@@ -1533,7 +1533,7 @@ CFLAGS* added 'make sterile' to top level makefile. This does extraclean and rem
future documentation of static module support in pam_modules.sgml)
* libpam; many changes to makefiles and also automated the inclusion of
static module objects in pam_static.c
-* modified modules for automated static/dynamic support. Added static &
+* modified modules for automated static/dynamic support. Added static &
dynamic subdirectories, as instructed by Michael
* removed an annoying syslog message from pam_filter: "parent exited.."
* updated todo list (anyone know anything about svgalib/X? we probably should
@@ -1763,4 +1763,3 @@ Sat Feb 17 17:30:24 EST 1996 (Alexander O. Yuriev email@example.com)
* stable code from pam_unix is added to modules/pam_unix
* test/test.c now requests username and password and attempts
to perform authentication