|author||Steve Langasek <email@example.com>||2009-08-04 16:31:27 +0100|
|committer||Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-01-08 19:41:59 -0800|
Tweak the language in the new debconf template to my own tastes (hopefully
this won't require too many round-trips between me and Sam ;), and call debconf-updatepo to make this template available for translation.
Diffstat (limited to 'debian/libpam-runtime.templates')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/debian/libpam-runtime.templates b/debian/libpam-runtime.templates
index fa7a41e0..107f044c 100644
@@ -44,19 +44,19 @@ _Description: No PAM profiles have been selected.
-_Description: Your system allows access with no password!
- When you configured PAM on this system, you elected to disable all
- PAM profiles. As a result, any password will be accepted to gain
- access to the system; even incorrect passwords will gain
- access. Especially if this system can be accessed from the Internet,
- it is likely that malicious software has been installed and the
- system compromised. Unless you are familiar with recovering from
- security failures, viruses, and malicious software you should
- re-install this system from scratch or obtain the services of a
- skilled system administrator. For more information see
+_Description: Your system allowed access without a password!
+ A bug in a previous version of libpam-runtime resulted in no PAM profiles
+ being selected for use on this system. As a result, access was allowed for
+ a time to all accounts on your system, with or without a correct password.
+ Especially if this system can be accessed from the Internet, it is likely
+ that it has been compromised. Unless you are familiar with recovering from
+ security failures, viruses, and malicious software, you should re-install
+ this system from scratch or obtain the services of a skilled system
+ administrator. For more information, see:
- The PAM packaging has been improved and the automated PAM
- configuration tool no longer permits this configuration. We
- apologize that previous versions of the PAM configuration did not
- detect and prevent this situation.
+ The bug that allowed this wrong configuration is fixed in the current
+ version of libpam-runtime, and your configuration has now been corrected.
+ We apologize that previous versions of libpam-runtime did not detect and
+ prevent this situation.