2 files changed, 11 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -108,9 +108,10 @@ bug report - outstanding bugs are listed here:
This is entirely inapropriate as it overrides PAM_USER_PROMPT. (Bug
486361 - agmorgan).
* added a static module helper library object includes a few changes
- to examples/xsh.c for testing purposes, and also modified the
- pam_rhosts_auth module to use this new library. (Bug 490938,
- 409852 - agmorgan)
+ to examples/xsh.c for testing purposes (added a simple shell wrapper
+ for running xsh with the sandbox libraries), and also modified the
+ pam_rhosts_auth module to use this new library. (Bug 490938, 409852
+ - agmorgan).
* pam_unix: fix 'likeauth' to kill off the memory leak once and for all.
(Bug 483959 - vorlon)
* pam_unix: restore handling of 'likeauth' argument to a known working
@@ -160,7 +161,8 @@ bug report - outstanding bugs are listed here:
* verified that the setcred stack didn't suffer from the bug I was
nervous about, add a new module pam_debug to help me test this.
fixed a libpam/pam_dispatch.c instrumentation line that I tripped
- over when testing. (Bug 424315 - agmorgan)
+ over when testing. Also restructured pam_warn to help here (Bug
+ 424315 - agmorgan).
* pam_unix/support.c: sample use of reentrant NSS function. Not yet active,
because modules do not include _pam_aconf_h! (Bug 440107 - vorlon)
* doc/Makefile changes - use $(mandir) [courtesy Harald Welte] (Bug
diff --git a/examples/wrap_xsh.sh b/examples/wrap_xsh.sh
new file mode 100755
@@ -0,0 +1,5 @@