Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGELOG')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -50,6 +50,8 @@ libpam. Prior versions were buggy - see bugfix for Bug 129775.
** WARNING **
+* added some sys-admin documentation for the pam_tally module (Bug
+ 126210 - agmorgan).
* added a link to module examples from the module writers doc (Bug
131192 - agmorgan).
* fixed a small security hole (more of a user confusion issue) with
@@ -57,9 +59,9 @@ libpam. Prior versions were buggy - see bugfix for Bug 129775.
the bug report, but no uid change was possible so no-one should
think they need to issue a security bulletin over this one! (Bug
112540 - agmorgan)
-* pam_lastlog needs to be linked with -lutil (Bug 131549 - agmorgan)
+* pam_lastlog needs to be linked with -lutil (Bug 131549 - agmorgan).
* pam_cracklib needs to be linked with -lcrypt (old password checking)
- (Bug 131601 - agmorgan)
+ (Bug 131601 - agmorgan).
* fixes for static library builds and also the examples when linked
with the debugging build of the libraries. (Bug 131783 - agmorgan)
* fixed URL for original RFC to a cached kernel.org file. (Bug 131503
@@ -68,7 +70,7 @@ libpam. Prior versions were buggy - see bugfix for Bug 129775.
* improved handling of the setcred/close_session and update chauthtok
stack. *Warning* This is a backwardly incompatable change, but 'more
- sane' than before. (Bug 129775 - agmorgan).
+ sane' than before. (Bug 129775 - agmorgan)
* bumped the version number, and added some code to assist in making
documentation releases (Bug 129644 - agmorgan).