Diffstat (limited to 'debian/changelog')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 1bd70490..cd803d0e 100644
@@ -1,16 +1,11 @@
pam (1.0.1-7) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
- - RLIM_INFINITY may or may not be invalid for RLIMIT_NOFILE, but we
- don't want to set a hard limit of 1024 by default; try to set this
- limit to the value of /proc/sys/fs/nr_open if we can, or fall back
- to RLIM_INFINITY. Closes: #515673, LP: #327597.
- - also fix the patch so that our limit resets are actually
- *applied*, which has apparently been broken for who knows how
+ - fix the patch so that our limit resets are actually *applied*,
+ which has apparently been broken for who knows how long!
- shadow the finite kernel defaults for RLIMIT_SIGPENDING and
- RLIMIT_MSGQUEUE as well, so that the preceding changes don't suddenly
- expose systems to DoS or other issues.
+ RLIMIT_MSGQUEUE as well, so that the preceding change doesn't
+ suddenly expose systems to DoS or other issues.
-- Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Mar 2009 01:07:43 -0800