Diffstat (limited to 'debian/libpam-runtime.templates')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/debian/libpam-runtime.templates b/debian/libpam-runtime.templates
index f03f80a3..1195d9e5 100644
@@ -41,23 +41,3 @@ _Description: No PAM profiles have been selected.
No PAM profiles have been selected for use on this system. This would grant
all users access without authenticating, and is not allowed. Please select
at least one PAM profile from the available list.
-_Description: Your system allowed access without a password!
- A bug in a previous version of libpam-runtime resulted in no PAM profiles
- being selected for use on this system. As a result, access was allowed for
- a time to all accounts on your system, with or without a correct password.
- Especially if this system can be accessed from the Internet, it is likely
- that it has been compromised. Unless you are familiar with recovering from
- security failures, viruses, and malicious software, you should re-install
- this system from scratch or obtain the services of a skilled system
- administrator. For more information, see:
- The bug that allowed this wrong configuration is fixed in the current
- version of libpam-runtime, and your configuration has now been corrected.
- We apologize that previous versions of libpam-runtime did not detect and
- prevent this situation.