Diffstat (limited to 'modules/pam_listfile/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 25 deletions
diff --git a/modules/pam_listfile/README b/modules/pam_listfile/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
- Checks a specified item against a list in a file.
- * item=[tty|user|rhost|ruser|group|shell]
- * sense=[allow|deny] (action to take if found in file,
- if the item is NOT found in the file, then
- the opposite action is requested)
- * file=/the/file/to/get/the/list/from
- * onerr=[succeed|fail] (if something weird happens
- such as unable to open the file, what to do?)
- * apply=[user|@group]
- restrict the user class for which the restriction
- apply. Note that with item=[user|ruser|group] this
- does not make sense, but for item=[tty|rhost|shell]
- it have a meaning. (Cristian Gafton)
- Also checks to make sure that the list file is a plain
- file and not world writable.
- - Elliot Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Red Hat Software.
- v0.9 August 16, 1996.