Diffstat (limited to 'modules/pam_stress/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 66 deletions
diff --git a/modules/pam_stress/README b/modules/pam_stress/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,66 +0,0 @@
-# This describes the behavior of this module with respect to the
-# /etc/pam.conf file.
-# writen by Andrew Morgan <email@example.com>
-This module recognizes the following arguments.
-debug put lots of information in syslog.
- *NOTE* this option writes passwords to syslog, so
- don't use anything sensitive when testing.
-no_warn don't give warnings about things (otherwise warnings are issued
- via the conversation function)
-use_first_pass don't prompt for a password, for pam_sm_authentication
- function just use item PAM_AUTHTOK.
-try_first_pass don't prompt for a password unless there has been no
- previous authentication token (item PAM_AUTHTOK is NULL)
-rootok This is intended for the pam_sm_chauthtok function and
- it instructs this function to permit root to change
- the user's password without entering the old password.
-The following arguments are acted on by the module. They are intended
-to make the module give the impression of failing as a fully
-functioning module might.
-expired an argument intended for the account and chauthtok module
- parts. It instructs the module to act as if the user's
- password has expired
-fail_1 this instructs the module to make its first function fail.
-fail_2 this instructs the module to make its second function (if there
- is one) fail.
- The function break up is indicated in the Module
- Developers' Guide. Listed here it is:
- service function 1 function 2
- ------- ---------- ----------
- auth pam_sm_authenticate pam_sm_setcred
- password pam_sm_chauthtok
- session pam_sm_open_session pam_sm_close_session
- account pam_sm_acct_mgmt
-prelim for pam_sm_chauthtok, means fail on PAM_PRELIM_CHECK.
-required for pam_sm_chauthtok, means fail if the user hasn't already
- been authenticated by this module. (See stress_new_pwd data
- item below.)
-# data strings that this module uses are the following:
-data name value(s) Comments
---------- -------- --------
-stress_new_pwd yes tells pam_sm_chauthtok that
- pam_sm_acct_mgmt says we need a new