Diffstat (limited to 'modules/pam_unix')
2 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/modules/pam_unix/bigcrypt.c b/modules/pam_unix/bigcrypt.c
index e1d57a07..e08e4098 100644
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@
* Description: The cleartext is divided into blocks of SEGMENT_SIZE=8
* characters or less. Each block is encrypted using the standard UNIX
* libc crypt function. The result of the encryption for one block
- * provides the salt for the suceeding block.
+ * provides the salt for the succeeding block.
* Restrictions: The buffer used to hold the encrypted result is
* statically allocated. (see MAX_PASS_LEN below). This is necessary,
diff --git a/modules/pam_unix/unix_chkpwd.c b/modules/pam_unix/unix_chkpwd.c
index 39c84dbf..6aaf81a4 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* This program is designed to run setuid(root) or with sufficient
* privilege to read all of the unix password databases. It is designed
* to provide a mechanism for the current user (defined by this
- * process' uid) to verify their own password.
+ * process's uid) to verify their own password.
* The password is read from the standard input. The exit status of
* this program indicates whether the user is authenticated or not.