Diffstat (limited to 'INSTALL')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -142,11 +142,6 @@ but are documented here for packagers and developers:
* `deb`: Creates debian packages in `..` directory.
* `macport`: Creates MacPorts Portfile in `macports` directory.
* `freebsd`: Creates freebsd Makefile and distinfo in `freebsd` directory.
-* `osx-pkg-prep`: Prepares for building a MacOS X package.
-* `osx-pkg`: Builds a MacOS X package (must be run as root, and on OS X).
- You should make `osx-pkg-prep` first (not as root).
-* `osx-dmg`: Creates a compressed disk image containing Mac OS X package
- (must be run on OS X). You should make `osx-pkg` first.
* `win-pkg`: Creates a Windows binary package (presupposes `pandoc.exe`,
which must be created by building Pandoc on a Windows machine).
* `website`: Creates Pandoc's website in `web/pandoc` directory.