Diffstat (limited to 'changelog')
1 files changed, 28 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -40,6 +40,8 @@ pandoc (1.12.2)
if the spine has `linear="no"`. Apparently this is best practice
for other converters as well:
+ + Allow `stylesheet` in metadata. The value is a path to the stylesheet.
+ + Allow partial dates: `YYYY`, `YYYY-MM`.
* Markdown writer: Fix rendering of tight sublists (#1050).
Previously a spurious blank line was included after a tight sublist.
@@ -87,6 +89,7 @@ pandoc (1.12.2)
This fix puts braces around a term that contains an internal
link, to avoid problems with square brackets.
+ Properly escape pdftitle, pdfauthor (#1059).
+ + Use booktabs package for tables (thanks to Jose Luis Duran).
* Updated beamer template. Now references should work properly
(in a slide) when `--biblatex` or `--natbib` is used.
@@ -107,31 +110,40 @@ pandoc (1.12.2)
+ Use pandoc `Div` and `Span` for raw `<div>`, `<span>` when
+ Recognize `svg` tags as block level content (thanks to MinRK).
+ + Parse LaTeX math if appropriate options are set.
* Markdown reader:
+ Yaml block must start immediately after `---`. If there's a blank
line after `---`, we interpreted it as a horizontal rule.
+ Correctly handle empty bullet list items.
+ + Stop parsing "list lines" when we hit a block tag.
+ This fixes exponential slowdown in certain input, e.g.
+ a series of lists followed by `</div>`.
* Slides: Preserve `<div class="references">` in references slide.
- * `Text.Pandoc.Writer.Shared`: fixed bug in `tagWithAttrs`.
- A space was omitted before key-value attributes, leading
- to invalid HTML.
+ * `Text.Pandoc.Writer.Shared`:
+ + Fixed bug in `tagWithAttrs`. A space was omitted before key-value
+ attributes, leading to invalid HTML.
+ + `normalizeDate`: Allow dates with year only (thanks to Shaun Attfield).
+ + Fixed bug in `openURL` with `data:` URIs. Previously the base-64
+ encoded bytestring was returned. We now decode it so it's a proper
* DocBook reader: Handle numerical attributes starting with decimal.
Also use `safeRead` instead of `read`.
- * `Text.Pandoc.Parsing`: Generalized type of `registerHeader`,
- using new type classes `HasReadeOptions`, `HasIdentifierList`,
- `HasHeaderMap`. These allow certain common functions to be reused
- even in parsers that use custom state (instead of `ParserState`),
- such as the MediaWiki reader.
+ * `Text.Pandoc.Parsing`:
- * `Text.Pandoc.Shared`: Fixed bug in `openURL` with `data:` URIs.
- Previously the base-64 encoded bytestring was returned.
- We now decode it so it's a proper image!
+ + Generalized type of `registerHeader`, using new type classes
+ `HasReadeOptions`, `HasIdentifierList`, `HasHeaderMap`.
+ These allow certain common functions to be reused
+ even in parsers that use custom state (instead of `ParserState`),
+ such as the MediaWiki reader.
+ + Moved inlineMath, displayMath from Markdown reader to Parsing.
+ Generalize their types and export them from Parsing. (API change.)
* `Text.Pandoc.Readers.TexMath`: Export `readTeXMath'`, which attends
to display/inline. Deprecate `readTeXMath`, and use `readTeXMath'`
@@ -151,11 +163,15 @@ pandoc (1.12.2)
over the values using `$for(foo)$`. This has the result that you can
override earlier settings using `-V` by putting new values later on the
command line, which is useful for many purposes.
+ * `Text.Pandoc`: Don't default to `pandocExtensions` for all writers.
* Allow "epub2" as synonym for "epub", "html4" for "html".
* Don't look for slidy files in data files with `--self-contained`.
+ * Allow `https:` command line arguments to be downloaded.
* Fixed `make_osx_package.sh` so data files embedded in `pandoc-citeproc`.
@@ -3700,7 +3716,7 @@ pandoc (184.108.40.206)
[ John MacFarlane ]
- * Fixed uniqueIdent in Shared so that header identifiers work as
+ * Fixed uniqueIdent in Shared so that header identifiers work as
advertized in the README and are are valid XHTML names.