Diffstat (limited to 'changelog')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -62,7 +62,9 @@ pandoc (1.18)
different set of escapable symbols than original Markdown;
it includes angle brackets.
- * Export `Text.Pandoc.Error` in `Text.Pandoc`.
+ * Export `Text.Pandoc.Error` in `Text.Pandoc` [API change].
+ * Print highlighting-kate version in `--version`.
@@ -119,6 +121,7 @@ pandoc (1.18)
* Markdown reader:
+ Allow empty lines when parsing line blocks (Albert Krewinkel).
+ + Allow attributes on autolinks (#3183, Daniele D'Orazio).
* LaTeX reader:
@@ -338,6 +341,7 @@ pandoc (1.18)
slides. (Carsten Gips)
+ Added support for `fontfamilies` structured variable
+ + Added hypersetup options (Jake Zimmerman).
* LaTeX template:
@@ -450,13 +454,15 @@ pandoc (1.17.2)
wrapped in a `#+BEGIN`...`#+END` block.
- The old behavior for Divs with more complex attributes is kept.
- * HTML writer: Better support for raw LaTeX environments (#2758).
- Previously we just passed all raw TeX through when MathJax
- was used for HTML math. This passed through too much.
- With this patch, only raw LaTeX environments that MathJax
- can handle get passed through.
- This patch also causes raw LaTeX environments to be treated
- as math, when possible, with MathML and WebTeX output.
+ * HTML writer:
+ + Better support for raw LaTeX environments (#2758).
+ Previously we just passed all raw TeX through when MathJax was used for
+ HTML math. This passed through too much. With this patch, only raw
+ LaTeX environments that MathJax can handle get passed through.
+ This patch also causes raw LaTeX environments to be treated
+ as math, when possible, with MathML and WebTeX output.
+ + In slide shows, don't change slide title to level 1 header (#2221).
* Markdown writer: use raw HTML for simple, pipe tables with linebreaks
(#2993). Markdown line breaks involve a newline, and simple and pipe
@@ -667,6 +673,9 @@ pandoc (1.17.2)
* make_oxs_package.sh - use OSX env variable.
+ * Replaced INSTALL with INSTALL.md, incorporating INSTALL and the
+ old installing page from website.
* Added `winpkg` target to Makefile. This downloads the windows package
from appveyor and signs it using the key.