Diffstat (limited to 'changelog')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -31,10 +31,12 @@ pandoc (1.19)
It is now possible to overwrite this implicitly set top-level division
via the `top-level-division` command line parameter.
- * Text.Pandoc.Options [API change] (#3197): The type of the
- `writerTopLevelDivision` field in of the `WriterOptions` data type is
- altered from `Division` to `Maybe Division`. The field's default value
- is changed from `Section` to `Nothing`.
+ * Text.Pandoc.Options [API change] (#3197): `Division` has been
+ renamed `TopLevelDivision`. The `Section`, `Chapter`, and `Part`
+ constructors were renamed to `TopLevelSection`, `TopLevelChapter`, and
+ `TopLevelPart`, respectively. An additional `TopLevelDefault`
+ constructor was added, which is now also the new default value of the
+ `writerTopLevelDivision` field in `WriterOptions`.
* Improved error if they give wrong arg to `--top-level-division`.
@@ -225,6 +227,10 @@ pandoc (1.19)
+ Fixed XML markup for empty cells (#3238). Previously the Compact
style wasn't being applied properly to empty cells.
+ * HTML writer:
+ + Updated `renderHtml` import from blaze-html.
+ Fixed some bugs that caused blank lines in tables (#3251).
@@ -233,7 +239,13 @@ pandoc (1.19)
+ Add exported function `minOffet` [API change] (Björn Peemöller).
+ Added error message for illegal call to `block` (Björn Peemöller).
- * Text.Pandoc.Shared: Put `warn` in MonadIO.
+ * Text.Pandoc.Shared:
+ + Put `warn` in MonadIO.
+ + `fetchItem`: Better handling of protocol-relative URL (#2635).
+ If URL starts with `//` and there is no "base URL" (as there
+ would be if a URL were used on the command line), then default
+ to http:.
* Export Text.Pandoc.getDefaultExtensions [API change] (#3178).