Diffstat (limited to 'ChangeLog')
1 files changed, 32 insertions, 25 deletions
@@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
+27-Apr-2014 Troy A. Griffitts <email@example.com>
+ Added C# bindings contributed by Daniel Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release 1.7.0 *
@@ -8,15 +10,16 @@ API ChangeLog
by "John Austin", which allows removal of references based on
a type/subtype combination. .conf usage is:
GlobalOptionFilter=OSISReferenceLinks|Option Name|Option Tip
- |OSIS Reference Type|OSIS Reference SubType|Default Value
+ |OSIS Reference Type|OSIS Reference SubType
+ |Default Value
GlobalOptionFilter=OSISReferenceLinks|Reference Material Links
- |Hide or show links in the Biblical text to study helps|x-glossary
+ |Hide or show links in the Biblical text to study helps
14-Aug-2013 Troy A. Griffitts <email@example.com>
Added new version macros in swversion.h and removed
- config.h as a packaged and included entity
+ config.h as a packaged and included entity
2-Aug-2013 Chris Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Added basic bibliography method to SWModule
@@ -115,10 +118,10 @@ API ChangeLog
C++ SWORD stuff. Wrappers are necessary
Added FilterProvider and FilterProviderFactory. They have been
created to add the possibility for application to override
- the default filters (render/strip). To add a custom FilterProvider,
- subclass DefaultFilterProvider and override the methods that are
- required to return other filter instances. Then initialize the
- Factory with this provider
+ the default filters (render/strip). To add a custom
+ FilterProvider, subclass DefaultFilterProvider and override the
+ methods that are required to return other filter instances.
+ Then initialize the Factory with this provider
+[FilterProviderFactory initWithImpl:<your impl>]
07-Nov-2012 Chris Little <email@example.com>
@@ -165,8 +168,8 @@ API ChangeLog
30-Jan-2012 Manfred Bergmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Update to Lion Project. All SWORD utils are now in Xcode project and can
- be built from there. They are however prepared to be used from with
+ be built from there. They are however prepared to be used from
+ with Eloquent
07-Dec-2011 Chris Little <email@example.com>
Removed SynodalP v11n from library
@@ -212,8 +215,8 @@ API ChangeLog
Added listModulesForType: method.
Added convenience constructor for SwordInstallSourceController.
SwordLocaleManager can be initialized with a given path to
- locales.d. Swordbible decodeRef class method will now only pass back
- values where not NULL was delivered.
+ locales.d. Swordbible decodeRef class method will now only pass
+ back values where not NULL was delivered.
16-Mar-2011 Peter von Kaehne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Introducing localised keys to imp2vs.cpp
@@ -1357,10 +1360,11 @@ Kolatzek.
Changed font copyright notice in n27u4
- Fixed Search window in BibleCS to search currently focused Bible Text module
- and report such in the title bar.
+ Fixed Search window in BibleCS to search currently focused Bible Text
+ module and report such in the title bar.
Added ALPHA website to the CD Loader
- Added a full report of the About section of a module when installing. (BibleCS)
+ Added a full report of the About section of a module when installing.
Renamed module n26u4 to n27u4.
@@ -1376,8 +1380,9 @@ Kolatzek.
Added SWFilter and modified appropriate modules to use these.
Added RawGBF class that automatically adds a GBFPlain filter to
strip GBF tags before searching.
- Added sword/frontend/windoze/cbuilder/biblecs frontend. To build, use cmdline
- compiler: make -fsword DO NOT OPEN sword.mak WITH C++BUILDER
+ Added sword/frontend/windoze/cbuilder/biblecs frontend. To build, use
+ cmdline compiler: make -fsword DO NOT OPEN sword.mak WITH
Added sword/frontend/windoze/cbuilder/biblecs/cdstartup for autorun
Made some functions const.
@@ -1399,16 +1404,17 @@ Kolatzek.
Added .Search() method to SWModule
Added SWListKey key type to facilitate lists of verses (used by .Search)
Added .Headings() boolean method to VerseKey to allow incrementor to
- work including or excluding headers (e.g. chapter/book/testm/mod)
+ work including or excluding headers (e.g.
Started z series of modules for compression access using the compression
algorithms in the STEP specs. (These are either not done or
extremely unstable, be warned ;)
Added .Index() method to VerseKey
Changed VerseKey incrementors to use Index(Index() [+-] val) instead of
counting on Normalize();
- Added checks and output appropriate in VerseKey.freshtext() for headings.
- This also fixed some bugs when trying to display VerseKey when
- indexed to a heading.
+ Added checks and output appropriate in VerseKey.freshtext() for
+ headings. This also fixed some bugs when trying to display
+ VerseKey when indexed to a heading.
Added frontend/widoze/Delphi20/swtxtdsp: the beginings of a Delphi RTF
Changed Makefiles slightly for more logical compiles.
@@ -1422,7 +1428,8 @@ Kolatzek.
Fixed bug in VerseKey for old testament references!
Fixed VerseKey from crashing when set with text that it cannot parse.
- Removed the need for Keys data files. Added information instead to canon.h
+ Removed the need for Keys data files. Added information instead to
Added procedural API (frontend/windoze/bcowl25/swordapi) and 16 & 32
bit DLLs for windoze (sword16.dll; sword32.dll).
Added Delphi components (frontend/windoze/delphi20/swordvc) and
@@ -1441,9 +1448,9 @@ Kolatzek.
Added module 'vines' (Vine's Bible Dictionary)
Added executable demo 'lookup' that used RawLD and the 'eastons'and
'vines' modules to lookup argv (module decided by argv)
- Moved sword/frontend/windows/bcowl25 to examples/windoze/bcowl25/multimod
- and added lexicon/dictionary support to demo. (Highligh a word and
- right-click for menu)
+ Moved sword/frontend/windows/bcowl25 to
+ examples/windoze/bcowl25/multimod and added lexicon/dictionary
+ support to demo. (Highligh a word and right-click for menu)
Fixed VerseKey post-increment bug (operator ++(int))
... once again: probably more that I forgot ...