|author||Bardur Arantsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-10-08 11:38:29 +0200|
|committer||Bardur Arantsson <email@example.com>||2016-10-08 11:38:29 +0200|
Remove more documentation mentions of traps
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/help')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/lib/help/option.txt b/lib/help/option.txt
index a27e8def..f1d485db 100644
@@ -110,8 +110,8 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
#####GRepeat obvious commands [always_repeat]
Tells the game that when you attempt to open a door or chest, bash
- a door, tunnel through walls, or disarm traps or chests, that you
- wish to repeat the command 99 times (see *****command.txt*0["command.txt"]).
+ a door, or tunnel through walls, that you wish to repeat the command
+ 99 times (see *****command.txt*0["command.txt"]).
#####GAudible bell (on errors, etc) [ring_bell]
Attempt to make a "bell" noise when various errors occur.
@@ -200,13 +200,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
to only one known door, using the "o"pen command will not prompt you for
-#####GAutomatically disarm traps [easy_disarm]
- Attempts to disarm traps by walking into/over them. Also, if you are
- adjacent to only one known trap, using the "D"isarm command will not
- prompt you for a direction. If your disarming ability is particularly
- low, you should probably not enable this option, because you will often
- fail to disarm the traps, and sometimes trigger them.
#####GAutomatically tunnel walls [easy_tunnel]
Automatically tunnels into walls by walking into them.