|author||Bardur Arantsson <email@example.com>||2013-07-15 23:00:30 +0200|
|committer||Bardur Arantsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-08-08 16:33:29 +0200|
Remove the stupid_monsters option
It's always considered FALSE from now on.
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/help')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/lib/help/option.txt b/lib/help/option.txt
index d3d9d53e..c48d76a8 100644
@@ -344,17 +344,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
first having to observe such an attack upon you, and to use this
information to choose the best attacks.
-#####GMonsters behave stupidly [stupid_monsters]
- ToME incorporates Keldon Jones' improved monster Artificial
- Intelligence patch. While this patch most certainly makes monsters
- behave more realistically, they will also be more deadly with the
- improved AI. If you are a sissy, set this option to get the old,
- really stupid monster AI.
- Note that the new AI is a bit processing power expensive. If you have
- an old computer (386sx) and ToME is running too slowly, you could
- try turning stupid_monsters on. Or dumpster-dive for a Pentium so you can
- run ToME. :-)
#####GAllow unusually small dungeon levels [small_levels]
This option enables the creation of levels of varying sizes. Levels
that are as small as one "screen" (80x24) are possible, and they can be