|author||Bardur Arantsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-07-16 01:06:55 +0200|
|committer||Bardur Arantsson <email@example.com>||2013-08-08 16:33:29 +0200|
Remove auto_notes and take_notes options
We always set them to TRUE now.
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/mods/theme/help/command.txt')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/command.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/command.txt
index 6616c252..2c2f1646 100644
@@ -997,10 +997,8 @@ for a quantity will convert any "letters" into the maximal legal value.
[[[[[GTake notes (:)]
This command allows you to take notes, which will then appear in your
- note file, if the birth-option "take_notes" was set (the default), or
- in your message list (prefixed with "Note:"), if the option was not set.
- The note file can be displayed through the "Display Current Knowledge"
- command (~ or |). This command takes no time.
+ note file. The note file can be displayed through the "Display Current
+ Knowledge" command (~ or |). This command takes no time.
#####R--- Game Status Commands ---
@@ -1054,9 +1052,8 @@ for a quantity will convert any "letters" into the maximal legal value.
Display known dungeon towns
- If the option "take_notes" is set shows you your notes file, where all
- remarkable events are noted. You can add notes yourself by using the
- "Take notes" command (:).
+ Shows you your notes file, where all remarkable events are noted.
+ You can add notes yourself by using the "Take notes" command (:).
[[[[[GTime of the day (^T)]