|author||Bardur Arantsson <email@example.com>||2013-07-18 18:56:01 +0200|
|committer||Bardur Arantsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-09-27 14:46:42 +0200|
Remove the stack_force_* and stack_allow_* options
We now behave as if they were all true.
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/mods/theme')
3 files changed, 1 insertions, 43 deletions
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/macrofaq.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/macrofaq.txt
index 97fad944..e17fa573 100644
@@ -1070,15 +1070,7 @@ create a macro for a function key.
#####G5.2 How can I automatically inscribe items when I pick them up?
-You need to turn on the "Merge inscriptions when stacking" option.
-If you are already carrying the same item with an inscription, a new
-one will be added to the stack. Note that this WON'T merge discounts.
-Although discounts display like inscriptions, they are different.
-1) = Options
-2) 1 User interface options
-3) "Merge inscriptions when stacking" (stack_force_notes)
- move down to this line and change to "yes".
+(Content removed because it was obsolete. Inscribe-on-pickup is now the default.)
#####G5.3 Can I use macros inside other macros?
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt
index 6f538d91..8b2e77f3 100644
@@ -113,16 +113,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
Display the dungeon depth in "feet" instead of as a level number (one
level is equivalent to 50'). This also affects the monster memory display.
-#####GMerge inscriptions when stacking [stack_force_notes]
- Force otherwise identical objects to merge, even if one has an empty
- inscription and the other does not. The resulting stack keeps the
- non-empty inscription.
-#####GMerge discounts when stacking [stack_force_costs]
- Force otherwise identical objects to merge, even if they have different
- discounts. The resulting stack keeps the largest discount. This option
- may cause you to lose "value", but will give you optimal pack usage.
#####GAudible bell (on errors, etc) [ring_bell]
Attempt to make a "bell" noise when various errors occur.
@@ -257,18 +247,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
is based on the dungeon level, so the deeper you go, the better the
level will be.
-#####GAllow weapons and armor to stack [stack_allow_items]
- Allow identical weapons and armor to be combined into a stack. This
- also allows unidentified, but identical, ammo to be combined, which
- may result in the auto-identification of some of the ammo, but which
- makes it a lot easier to actually use unidentified ammo.
-#####GAllow wands/staffs/rods to stack [stack_allow_wands]
- Allow identical wands/staffs/rods to be combined into a stack. This
- may force the items to be unstacked to use them, which may result
- in overflow of the pack. Also, the entire stack can be recharged
- (and possibly destroyed) at the same time.
#####GExpand the power of the look command [expand_look]
Expand the "l"ook command to allow the user to look at grids which
are not actually in view of the player, allowing the examination of
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/user/all.prf b/lib/mods/theme/user/all.prf
index fbb9de81..ee5e95dd 100644
@@ -26,12 +26,6 @@ Y:always_repeat
# Option 'Show dungeon level in feet'
-# Option 'Merge inscriptions when stacking'
-# Option 'Merge discounts when stacking'
# Option 'Show labels in object listings'
@@ -122,12 +116,6 @@ Y:auto_haggle
# Option 'Auto-scum for good levels'
-# Option 'Allow weapons and armour to stack'
-# Option 'Allow wands/staffs/rods to stack'
# Option 'Expand the power of the look command'