Diffstat (limited to 'lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt
index 6f538d91..8b2e77f3 100644
@@ -113,16 +113,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
Display the dungeon depth in "feet" instead of as a level number (one
level is equivalent to 50'). This also affects the monster memory display.
-#####GMerge inscriptions when stacking [stack_force_notes]
- Force otherwise identical objects to merge, even if one has an empty
- inscription and the other does not. The resulting stack keeps the
- non-empty inscription.
-#####GMerge discounts when stacking [stack_force_costs]
- Force otherwise identical objects to merge, even if they have different
- discounts. The resulting stack keeps the largest discount. This option
- may cause you to lose "value", but will give you optimal pack usage.
#####GAudible bell (on errors, etc) [ring_bell]
Attempt to make a "bell" noise when various errors occur.
@@ -257,18 +247,6 @@ off at will during the course of the game.
is based on the dungeon level, so the deeper you go, the better the
level will be.
-#####GAllow weapons and armor to stack [stack_allow_items]
- Allow identical weapons and armor to be combined into a stack. This
- also allows unidentified, but identical, ammo to be combined, which
- may result in the auto-identification of some of the ammo, but which
- makes it a lot easier to actually use unidentified ammo.
-#####GAllow wands/staffs/rods to stack [stack_allow_wands]
- Allow identical wands/staffs/rods to be combined into a stack. This
- may force the items to be unstacked to use them, which may result
- in overflow of the pack. Also, the entire stack can be recharged
- (and possibly destroyed) at the same time.
#####GExpand the power of the look command [expand_look]
Expand the "l"ook command to allow the user to look at grids which
are not actually in view of the player, allowing the examination of