Diffstat (limited to 'lib/mods')
2 files changed, 4 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/command.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/command.txt
index 6616c252..2c2f1646 100644
@@ -997,10 +997,8 @@ for a quantity will convert any "letters" into the maximal legal value.
[[[[[GTake notes (:)]
This command allows you to take notes, which will then appear in your
- note file, if the birth-option "take_notes" was set (the default), or
- in your message list (prefixed with "Note:"), if the option was not set.
- The note file can be displayed through the "Display Current Knowledge"
- command (~ or |). This command takes no time.
+ note file. The note file can be displayed through the "Display Current
+ Knowledge" command (~ or |). This command takes no time.
#####R--- Game Status Commands ---
@@ -1054,9 +1052,8 @@ for a quantity will convert any "letters" into the maximal legal value.
Display known dungeon towns
- If the option "take_notes" is set shows you your notes file, where all
- remarkable events are noted. You can add notes yourself by using the
- "Take notes" command (:).
+ Shows you your notes file, where all remarkable events are noted.
+ You can add notes yourself by using the "Take notes" command (:).
[[[[[GTime of the day (^T)]
diff --git a/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt b/lib/mods/theme/help/option.txt
index 46db5b0d..65352c6a 100644
@@ -56,14 +56,6 @@ can also be viewed from the option menu while playing, but not changed then.
but extremely deadly - imagine that Greater Checkerboard Vault with Lokkak
on dungeon level 1!
-#####GAllow notes to be written to a file [take_notes]
- Allows any player-written notes (with the "|" command) to be written to
- a file and kept (instead of being put in the message list).
-#####GAutomatically note important events [auto_notes]
- Used in conjunction with the take_notes option, this option makes a note
- each time you gain a level, kill a unique, find an artifact, etc.
#####GAllow use of some 'joke' monsters [joke_monsters]
Allows monsters flagged as being some of DarkGod's jokes to be generated.