summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAge
* Delete BUGS.txtBardur Arantsson2015-12-29
|
* Reformat README file as MarkdownBardur Arantsson2015-12-29
| | | | | | - Reformat README as Markdown - Clarify wording in places
* Add Boost library requirement to READMEBardur Arantsson2015-12-29
|
* Add missing static_assertBardur Arantsson2015-12-28
|
* Remove get_month_name()Bardur Arantsson2015-12-28
| | | | | Use simple numbered days instead and remove START_{DAY,YEAR} since they are no longer used.
* Remove dead codeBardur Arantsson2015-12-28
|
* Add .idea to .gitignoreBardur Arantsson2015-12-28
|
* Fixed missing includeElmo Todurov2015-12-11
|
* Remove unused wf_info flag handling codeBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove unused object_kind field "extra"Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove useless V: lines from data filesBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Clean up indentationBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove dead codeBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Start on release notes for 2.4.xBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Reduce scope of askfor_aux_complete variable to single fileBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove term::wipe_hookBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
| | | | | After all it's only an optimization and systems these days should be fast enough to ignore it.
* Remove always-FALSE term::always_textBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Inline effectively constant term::{char,attr}_blankBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove always-off term::never_boredBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove unused term::fixed_shapeBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove strfmt()Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Migrate z-rand.c to C++Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
| | | | | - Include explicitly instead of via angband.h - Change to regular functions instead of macros.
* Remove redundant parameter from Term_load_from()Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove ANGBAND_GRAFBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove obsolete pref and font filesBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove ANGBAND_KEYBOARDBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove an instance of hardcoded terminal countBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove one-use my_fputs()Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* git ignore QtCreator project fileBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Move print_book() to cmd5.cc and make it staticBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Remove redundant assignments to "where" in browse_school_spell()Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Update .gitignore for 'src'Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
| | | | | - We no longer need to ignore w_*. - Ignore *.plist from cmake with MAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS=ON
* Remove effectively dead code for "pattern walking"Bardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Increase home capacity drasticallyBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Refactor race_info_idx() to avoid "invisible" static pointersBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* De-duplicate detect_objects_* functionsBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* De-duplicate detect_monsters_* functionsBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
|
* Allocate p_ptr dynamicallyBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
| | | | | | While this technically introduces one-time memory leak, it also lets us avoid the Static Initialization Fiasco problem if we change player_type to a non-POD.
* Remove Alchemist class and associated skills/codeBardur Arantsson2015-12-11
| | | | | | Alchemy has always been ridiculously broken and there's been a huge amount of horrible code to support it. Sorry to any fans of Alchemy, but it's got to go.
* Fix clang warning; don't explicitly moveBardur Arantsson2015-10-31
|
* Fix undefined behavior in wizard modeBardur Arantsson2015-10-31
|
* Merge branch 'cpp'Bardur Arantsson2015-10-27
|\
| * Remove TR4_ANTIMAGIC_{30,20,10} flagsBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| | | | | | | | | | They're only used for the Antimagic realm of leveling items and we might as well use ANTIMAGIC_50 there, given the rarity of the flag.
| * Remove alchemist_has_stone()Bardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| | | | | | | | | | There's no such item in the game any more, and the game was checking for 'Balefire'... which is definitely not right.
| * Replace hack_apply_magic_power with optional parameterBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| |
| * Remove old change logBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| |
| * Use magik() instead of explicitly using rand_int()Bardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| |
| * Remove unused IM_MELEE flagBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| |
| * Fix undefined behavior in dungeon generation codeBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | I'm not 100% sure that this is the correct fix, but I've tested quite a bit with this new code and haven't observed any effects on the actual dungeon generation -- aside from not producing UB warnings from the sanitizer.
| * Fix a few warningsBardur Arantsson2015-09-14
| |