summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAge
* Fixed reading character historyElmo Todurov2016-10-06
|
* Fix out-of-bounds accesses to set_infoBardur Arantsson2016-10-06
|
* Fix indentationBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Add missing 'static'Bardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Update command.txt to account for trap removalBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Bring Theme/debug.txt up to date with the T2 oneBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Reduce #object_flag tiersBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove trapsBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
| | | | | | Credit goes mostly to "miramor" <danlev@norwoodlight.com> who did most of the actual work. I just did a few minor tweaks and fixes + rebased onto master.
* Remove "allocate" member function from the x_info traitsBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move t_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move e_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move a_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move k_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move f_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move r_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move wf_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move re_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move s_{info,descriptors} to Game/GameEdtiDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove support for "O:" lines in s_info.txtBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
| | | | If was actually not being used.
* Fix indentationBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Clean up ability_typeBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Change ability_type::{name, desc, action_desc} to std::stringBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move ab_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove redundant parameters form town_gen_* functionsBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Change store_info_type::name to std::stringBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move st_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Change set_type name/desc to std::stringBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move set_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Use std::string for describe_player_location()Bardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Change strings in dungeon_info_type to std::stringBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move d_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move gen_skill to GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move bg into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move race_info and race_mod_info to GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move class_info to GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Fix typo where incorrect array bound was being usedBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove long-obsolete junkBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove unused includesBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove meta_class_infoBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
| | | | | | We replace it with a single number on the C:N: line which determines the display order of the classes. (That's all that meta_class_info effectively did.)
* Move ow_info and ba_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move ra_gen and ra_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move v_info into GameEditDataBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Add GameEditData struct to contain *_info arraysBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Move initialization of Game earlierBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Use cbegin() instead of begin() in uniform_element()Bardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove dead codeBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Add kdevelop "files" to .gitignoreBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Remove requirement for janssonBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Switch Automatizer over to using jsonconsBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|
* Introduce jsoncons as replacement for janssonBardur Arantsson2016-10-05
|