blob: 7835ab9a59b86aa2874f4d5ecb27eb34bc5b5765 (plain
T.O.M.E 2.4.x (ah)
- Removed Alchemist class from ToME module. They were
horribly broken and encouraged only scummy play. They
were also indirectly responsible for a lot of items
that were junk to every other character class.
- Increased size of the home drastically.
T.o.M.E 2.3.10 (ah)
- Always display list of selectable objects, i.e. remove the option of
pressing '*' to hide list.
- GTK2: Allow running with Shift + arrow keys. (Thanks to Lord
- SDL fixes. (Thanks to Lord Estraven.)
- System-wide character scores were removed. Use the ladder at
- Panic saves are no longer created. Saving state when memory is
likely corrupted seems like a bad idea.
- Remove long-obsolete front-ends.
- Unix: Removed pointless and error-prone signal handling aimed at
- Removed gamma correction.
- Killerbunnies: Character dump now lists companions.
- Killerbunnies: Fix dodge messages.
- Imported Theme 1.2.0 since this excellent module by Furiosity seems
to not be downloadable any more.
- Further Thaumaturgy tweaks by Lord Estraven
- Setuid support REMOVED; do NOT install ToME as setuid!
- Fixes for system installation. Thanks to 'darwin' for reporting.
- Fix linking problem with the 'curses' front-end.
- Add DEBUG.txt file for information on enabling debugging in builds.
T.o.M.E 2.3.9 (ah)
- Always display list of selectable objects immediately
instead of requiring user to press '*'.
- Fix display issues with extremely wide terminals.
- Automatizer: Fix memory corruption issues.
- Remove obsolete and pointless options.
- Items are now immediately pseudo-identified upon pickup.
- Psycometry now always Identifies regardless of level.
- Remove the need to instantly leave for a certain quest. Lots
of players would get caught out by this.
- A few Mindcraft powers now scale with skill level. (Credit
for these goes to Lord Estraven.)
- "Far reaching attack" now works for *all* polearms.
- Fixes and tweaks for Thaumaturgy to make view/area spells less
overpowered and to make bolt/ball spells more useful. (Credit
goes to Lord Estraven.)
T.o.M.E 2.3.8 (ah)
- Fix duration display for the Shapeshift Mimicry power. Thanks
to morchant for the fix.
- Fix for creating "inventory" and "equipment" rules from the
Automatizer UI. Thanks to morchant for the fix.
- Fix for Lua code which should hopefully get things working better
for OpenBSD users. Thanks to Kernigh for the patch.
- Change "molten glass wall" to use a different internal code to
hopefully avoid clashes with modules such as Theme.
- Removed the check on low fuel on your light source when traveling.
It doesn't make sense since you can already travel without any light
- Added support for building the GTK2 interface; only lightly tested.
- Added support for building on Windows with MinGW. Thanks to wino45
for help with this.
- Miscellaneous fixes to the CMake files. Thanks to Kernigh for
T.o.M.E 2.3.7 (ah)
- Remove item pval from antimagic field strength calculation since it
may be both non-zero and invisible (to the player).
- Miscellaneous 64 bit fixes.
- Fix Lua errors when hitting <ESC> while choosing spell.
- Killerbunnies: Automatizer: Add patch which adds new <inventory/>
and <equipment/> rules.
- Killerbunnies: Add "you do not know all your fate" to Fate menu
if you haven't been discovered all your fates.
- Killerbunnies: Display a message if trying to activate Piercing Shots
without the necessary skill levels.
T.o.M.E 2.3.6 (ah)
- Don't generate impassable glass walls.
- Mark *all* quest monsters properly.
- Avoid generating up staircases in selected dungeons.
- Mimicry cloaks of Abomination now aggravate properly.
- Properly handle item set effects with certain traps.
- Fix crash bug during character dumps.
- Misc. Mimicry fixes.
- Prevent immunities from Balrog Form persisting too long.
- Fix for loading/saving on Linux distribution using Fortify.
- Fix for module directory paths.
- Fix miscellaneous problems on 64-bit platforms.
- Princess room should now always be generated.
- Extra Blows applies to barehand combat too.
T.o.M.E 2.3.5 aka "Into the unknown" changes
- The X11 and Xaw interfaces now save the dungeon and player when the
window is closed.
- Fixed cpu churning bug that occurs when using certain window managers and
ToME is maximized.
- Player speed now set correctly when Demon Hide corruption is enabled.
- ToME now correctly sets various Balrog flags when player in Balrog form.
- ToME now correctly sets the teleport flags when teleport corruption is
- ToME now uses the qrand7.map file when generating princess quests.
- Bigs changes for generate.c to get it to produce the princess and thrain
rooms. Also code clean up of room geranation code.
- Slings of Buckland can now be generated.
- Wiki Bug 510. Added the WIELD_CAST flag to all artifact instruments to
fix problems when casting spells.
- Fixed small typo in the commands help file.
- Added help for the Mathom House.
- Fixed various compile time warnings in various files.
- Added makefile support for main-gtk2.c in makefile.std
- Values found in documentation for spectral race modifiers now match values
found in p_info.txt.
- Wiki Bug 837. Removed references to old inscriptions handling code in
- Wiki Bug 564. Do not use the word 'restrict' as a variable name anymore.
It conflicts with keywords used by the Sun Studio Compiler.
- Wiki Bug 517. Fixed incorrect descriptoin of artifacts in help files.
- Changed description of Disarm spell to more accurately reflect what it
- ToME now correctly compiles main-gtk2.c on 64-bit machines.
- Wiki Bugs 841, 405, 360. Changes to get ToME to correctly build 64-bit
- Applied killerbunnies patch to identify objects on grid before squelching.
- Applied killer bunnies patch to keep the fate "you are fated to find
something special" from creating something special with an inappropriate
- Applied killerbunnies patch stops symbiotes from gaining levels simply
by being hypnotized and released.
- ToME now saves tim_fly, tim_poison, tim_regen and tim_regen_power.
- Stores now display the inventory correctly after a purchase.
- The race the legends display now works correctly with more than 10 dead
characters in history.
- Characters are no longer generated with 0 mana points.
- Wiki Bug 839. ToME no longer penalizes an object when it is not actually
- Wiki Bug 838. The melee style will now switch correctly from Bear to the
primary melee style when switching out of Bear form.
- Wiki Bug 826. The inventory and equipment windows now update when the
player identifies the entire pack or uses the *Greater Identify* spell.
- Wiki Bug 819. No more bogus level leaving messages.
- Wiki Bug 722. ToME no longer crashes purple staircases have been trapped.
- Wiki Bug 624. Ensure savefiles go to save and not scpt when using modules.
- Wiki Bug 537. Partial fix of infinite loop during stair allocation on
- Wiki Bug 530. ToME no longer drops items inappropriately when changing
- Wiki Bug 528. Character dumps now show the correct number of princess and
lost sword quests.
- Wiki Bug 526. ToME no longer enters an infinite loop when fighting in
bare-hand combat sylte and bare-hand skill is < 1.
- Wiki Bug 523. All types of recall check if the user really wants to leave
a unique level.
- Wiki Bug 506. ToME no longer crashes attempting to drop non-existant
- Wiki Bug 419. Use SKILL_BOULDER instead of SKILL_ARCHERY when throwing
- Wiki Bug 411. Black breath no longer gets 3 chances to happen.
- Wiki Bug 394 and 393. Inertia Control autocasting can no longer cast a
spell when antimagic field > 0 or when wielding a dark sword.
- Wiki Bug 334. Companions are no longer saved in dungone save files.
- Work around Mac OS 10.4.11 getlogin() bug - Neil
- Wiki Bug 397. ToME no longer crashes on XP and Vista systems when viewing
quests or other info from the knowledge menu.