Credit list(lots are still not present here, if you think you should
drop me a line please) in no particular order:
- Chris Weisiger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, lots and lots of stuff,
and mainly lots of vaults, a whole magic realm, some special levels,
- Ceilti <Ceilti@aol.com>, idea of weapons gaining xp, comments, ideas,
lots of PernAngband related posts on rgra
- Static Chaos <email@example.com>, huge numbers of patches, ideas, ...
- Improv <firstname.lastname@example.org>, spelling/grammar fixes, ideas, safer_panics patch,
some new monster and artifact descriptions, cmovie stuff, and lots
- Mynstral, new towns and more
- Kusunose Toru <email@example.com> for LOTS of bugfixes
- Akhronath for the ideas of the magic system, new realms and much more
oh yeah the Nazguls :)
- Jerome Wojcik <Jerome.Wojcik@lmcp.jussieu.fr> for monster susceptibilities
- Andreas Koch(firstname.lastname@example.org) for the tiles, the
graphic editor and surely more :)
- Gob for the mac ports and a nasty bug fix
- Iain McFall for bug fixes, auto squelch and more
- Bablos for the amiga port
- Arch for the windows port
- Dawnmist for the new docs
- Jonathan Ellis for the rework of the info files
- Hansjoerg Malthaner for the Isometric engine
- Pelpel for bugfixes and other mac things
- Tom Le for the website hosting
- Willam Tanksley for lots of useful comments, ideas and bitching ;)
- Tom Demuyt for the unbeliever idea
- Luc French for lots of ideas & code
- Kieron for some patches
- Runescrye for ra_info.txt and surely more :)
- Fearof4s for lua patches, lua tutorial, quests and stuff.
- Pav Lucistnik for some patches and hosting the CVS
- Mef for the huge task of updating class and magic help documents for 2.x
and lots and lots of other help updates!
- Erik J Brown for some changes to help docs.
- vrak (Per-Arne Holtmon Akoe) for magic.txt
- Kat B for other help updates.
- Chris Hadgis for Luck spoiler, lua *.pkg help docs, and other help docs.
- lemming for skills.txt and stuff
- Paladin Rithe (Brian Ronk) for birth.txt
- John Gilmore for alchemy improvements patch
- Massimiliano Marangio for lots and lots of help updates, typo corrections,
bug fixes etc.
- Neil Stevens <email@example.com> for making stable releases
- Jeff Epler for automatizer improvements, and certainly more in the future ;)
- Scott Bigham for some cool patches
- Magua(firstname.lastname@example.org) who wrote the java applet to play cmovies online
- Maylith for lots of help with the documentation, especially on the wiki
- Furiosity for some missing item descriptions
- SimonSorc for bugfixes
- Greg Wooledge <email@example.com> for still more bug fixes
- Phillip Neiswanger for tons of bug fixes and mainly 2.3.5 and possibly 2.4.0
- All that I forgot in the list, hit me a bit then email me to get added
- All the friendly people of the ToME mailing list
- All the friendly people of #angband
- TeCGraf for the Lua scripting language(www.lua.org)
- Reuben Thomas for the lua bitlib
- Waldemar Celes for tolua(automatic wrapper generator for lua, like swig, but
this one actually works :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien for the best fantasy ever !