|author||John MacFarlane <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-12-19 20:47:13 -0800|
|committer||John MacFarlane <email@example.com>||2015-12-19 20:47:13 -0800|
Diffstat (limited to 'changelog')
1 files changed, 41 insertions, 13 deletions
@@ -17,6 +17,8 @@ pandoc (1.16)
* Removed deprecated options `--offline` and `--html5`.
+ * Fixed language code for Czech (cs not cz) (#2597).
* Added Attr field to Link and Image (Mauro Bieg, #261, API change).
+ Added syntax for link and image attributes to pandoc's Markdown
@@ -46,6 +48,8 @@ pandoc (1.16)
+ Changed type of `writeICML` (Mauro Bieg).
API change: It is now `WriterOptions -> Pandoc -> IO String`.
Also handle new image attributes.
+ + Intersperse line breaks instead of appending them to
+ every ParagraphStyleRange (Mauro Bieg, #2501).
+ Add Cite style to citations (Mauro Bieg).
+ Added figure handling (#2590, Mauro Bieg).
+ Better handling of math. Instead of just printing the raw tex,
@@ -70,8 +74,11 @@ pandoc (1.16)
* Beamer writer: mark frame as fragile when it contains verbatim (#1613).
- * LaTeX writer: Add support for GAP highlighting using listings (Raniere
+ * LaTeX writer:
+ + Add support for GAP highlighting using listings (Raniere Silva).
+ + Consider `header-includes` content as well as templates
+ when determining whether to use csquotes (Andreas Lööw).
* Docx writer: better handling of PDF images. Previously we tried
to get the image size from the image even if an explicit size was
@@ -88,14 +95,18 @@ pandoc (1.16)
+ LaTeX reader: Use curly quotes for unmatched ` (#2555).
- * Markdown reader: Improved pipe table relative widths.
- Previously pipe table columns got relative widths (based on the header
- underscore lines) when the source of one of the rows was greater in
- width than the column width. This gave bad results in some cases where
- much of the width of the row was due to nonprinting material (e.g. link
- URLs). Now pandoc only looks at printable width (the width of a plain
- string version of the source), which should give better results.
- Thanks to John Muccigrosso for bringing up the issue.
+ * Markdown reader:
+ + Improved pipe table relative widths. Previously pipe table
+ columns got relative widths (based on the header underscore lines)
+ when the source of one of the rows was greater in width than the
+ column width. This gave bad results in some cases where much of
+ the width of the row was due to nonprinting material (e.g. link
+ URLs). Now pandoc only looks at printable width (the width of a
+ plain string version of the source), which should give better results.
+ Thanks to John Muccigrosso for bringing up the issue.
+ + Fixed parsing bug with macros. Previously macro definitions in
+ indented code blocks were being parsed as macro definitions, not code.
* Textile reader: skip over attribute in image source (#2515).
We don't have a place yet for styles or sizes on images, but
@@ -150,8 +161,25 @@ pandoc (1.16)
* trypandoc: sort drop-down lists.
- * Beamer template: make `\euro` conditional on presence of character.
- for xelatex and lualatex, as it is for pdflatex (Andrew Dunning).
+ * Beamer template:
+ + Made `\euro` conditional on presence of character.
+ for xelatex and lualatex, as it is for pdflatex (Andrew Dunning).
+ + Moved `header-includes` before setting of title (Thomas Hodgson),
+ to match the LaTeX template (jgm/pandoc-templates#168).
+ + Added `section-titles` variable (defaults to true)
+ to enable/suppress section title pages in beamer
+ slide shows (Thomas Hodgson).
+ + Moved beamer themes after fonts, so that themes can
+ change fonts. (Previously the fonts set were being
+ clobbered by lmodern.sty.) (Thomas Hodgson).
+ * Beamer/LaTeX template changes (Thomas Hodgson):
+ + Added `thanks` variable
+ + Use `parskip.sty` when `indent` isn't set (fall back to using
+ `setlength` as before if `parskip.sty` isn't available).
+ + Use `biblio-style` with biblatex.
+ + Added `biblatexoptions` variable.
* LaTeX template changes:
@@ -181,7 +209,7 @@ pandoc (1.16)
needed for things to work on ConTeXt stable from TeXLive 2015.
+ Revert use of `\setuphead` in title block (Andrew Dunning,
* Update LaTeX/ConTeXt link colour usage (Andrew Dunning).
* Fixed man template so disabling hyphenation actually works.