|author||John MacFarlane <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-03-17 11:08:08 -0700|
|committer||John MacFarlane <email@example.com>||2013-03-17 11:08:08 -0700|
Diffstat (limited to 'changelog')
1 files changed, 13 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -10,18 +10,19 @@ pandoc (1.11.1)
paragraphs. The unmatched quotes now get turned into literal
left double quotes. (No `Quoted` inline is generated, however.)
Closes #99 (again).
- * Markdown writer:
- + Fixed numbering mismatch between TOC and sections in
- HTML. `--number-offset` now affects TOC numbering as well
- as section numbering, as it should have all along. Closes #789.
- + Omit bibliography when `citations` enabled. In 1.11, citations
- would be rendered as pandoc markdown citations, but the bibliography
- would still be printed. We avoid that by adding a
- `RawBlock "pandoc" "references"` block before the references.
- This allows the markdown writer to find the references
- and strip them off when `citations` is enabled.
+ * HTML writer: Fixed numbering mismatch between TOC and sections.
+ `--number-offset` now affects TOC numbering as well
+ as section numbering, as it should have all along. Closes #789.
+ * Markdown writer: Reverted 1.11 change that caused citations to be rendered
+ as markdown citations, even if `--bibliography` was specified, unless
+ `citation` extension is disabled. Now, formatted citations are always
+ printed if `--bibliography` was specified. If you want to reformat
+ markdown keeping pandoc markdown citations intact, don't use
+ `--bibliography`. Note that citations parsed from LaTeX documents will
+ be rendered as pandoc markdown citations when `--bibliography` is not
* ODT writer: Fixed regression leading to corrupt ODTs.
This was due to a change in the `Show` instance for